Pages

Thursday 21 February 2013

Patricia Farrell and Andrew Taylor Reading

I'm so excited for this. I may be more excited for this than I'd be if Steven Gerrard offered to suck my toes. This coming Saturday it is. I've heard both Patricia Farrell and Andrew Taylor reading before, and they're both great. It's an interesting mix as well, in the sense that they're quite different, so it'll be nice to seem 'em together.

Anyways, I'm rambling on. The event is being held in The Ship and Mitre, Liverpool (133 Dale Street, L3 2JH). Saturday 23rd of this month, 1400-1600hrs. Hope to see you there, you'll like it I'm sure.

If you want to read a bit about the poets and their work, as well as more info on the event, check out Robert Sheppard's blog Pages.

Here be The Ship and Mitre's site, looks like a cool place (and not just because of the real ale and rum). It doesn't actually have the details of the event (that I can see) but you've got the link to Pages for that.

The poets are also mentioned on the writing group Written Inc's page here.

Ta-ra!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just keep it clean (ish)!