Pages

Monday 3 June 2013

Billy Collins Stuff

This is all stuff what I got from YouTube, I'm sharing the links here because I think they're worth checking out. Billy Collins is a very witty man, he writes amusing and thought-provoking poetry. I think I first came into contact with him when I read 'Introduction to Poetry', which is something with personal resonance due to my studying English Literature at school. I know you'll love it, so whatcha waiting for? Click below!

Here's a tiny selection of his poetry:

'Forgetfulness' and 'The Lanyard' at White House Poetry Night


'Hangover' (possibly my favourite)

'What She Said' (perhaps not what you're expecting...)

Here are a couple of short answers to a couple of interesting topics:


The Egotism of Poetry


The Romance of Time

Hope you enjoyed. Don't thank me, thank Billy Collins!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Billy Collins, for your wit and humor, and thank you, Mr. Blogtastic for sharing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure, thanks for reading and listening :-D

      Delete

Just keep it clean (ish)!