Pages

Wednesday 21 January 2015

Fame at Last!

Well it has been twenty-three years in coming, but I've finally achieved fame. Since I'm a humble guy, though, I should say Blogtastic has achieved fame, not me. Though I write it...

It was brought to my attention that professors, from France no less, have cited Blogtastic in a highly important, influential and ground-breaking Wikipedia entry on Jeremy Dyson. I'm delighted, I must say! There's no scholars more scrupulous than the French, so that they recognise the endless, tireless and fruitless work that I do here is a huge honour. I'm not saying I'm a brain-superman, or anything like that, but after this news I can't carry on being falsely modest.

I think it's time for me to shun my monk-like non-profit attitude and, for the greater good, offer all you folk out there a slice of my intellectual pie. That is to say, since I'm so good at knowing and writing things, I think it's only fair I give something back to the world in the form of information dissemination. I'm not saying I want to take over from Wikipedia, or the Dictionary, or Encyclopedias en generale, but clearly if I've got the talent it would be rude not to.

I'll take commissions, so if you want to know anything, just send your head-hunger and your cheque to Morecambe and I'll try and fit you in with my burgeoning schedule (no pun intended).

I'd just like to say thanks to all of you that believed in me over the years, especially my mum.

1 comment:

  1. That is fantastic! I can say that I knew you when...!!

    ReplyDelete

Just keep it clean (ish)!