Pages

Saturday 11 September 2010

Beeeeeard

Mmm... Was reading back through some of me older posts and saw a picture of me beard. It's been about 3 months since I shaved off my scratty student beard - mostly motivated by work's asking - and that was the end of it, as far as I was concerned. The ladies don't like it, for one thing. I get loads more attention without it, even more hugs 'n' kissin'. Now it's gone, though, people want it back.

I say 'people,' I mean two or three of my friends... but still. When it was there, no-one cared so much and now folk are missing it. Looking back at th'aforementioned picture, though, I think I might be missing it too... This is a definite beard quandry...

Something else that occurred to me whilst I looked upon my old blogs; I aint done my 'Song That I Can't Get Out of My Head' or 'Interesting Word' segment for ages. The song what's rattlin' around the confines of my thick skull is 'Mother' by none other than John Lennon. Wow, such raw emotion... Chills me to the bone. Today's word, to put you out of your misery, is 'substantial' because as a word, it actually is substantial. It's quite big and has a nice meatiness to it when you say it. Sub-stan-shul. Lovely!

1 comment:

Just keep it clean (ish)!