Pages

Tuesday 13 April 2010

To Dolly Peg!!!

This post is a heartfelt apology and thankyou to Dolly Peg. I've moaned relentlessly to this fantastic lady twice: on a wayward friend and also on my flu.

It seems very facile, maybe the kind of thing one could shrug off as a 'that's what friends are for' endeavour, but I can assure you this isn't quite the case. Normally I keep personal thoughts personal, but Dolly is so selfless and such a good listener that I found myself to be very un-restrained in my discourse.

I know only too well what it means for friends to try and treat you as an equal but then use you as emotional blotting paper (it has happened most of my life, it's just who I am and I wouldn't change trying to help people for the world). I respect Dolly so much so it is a shame that I treat her with such discourtesy, hence why I say thanks to her for listening, but also sorry for taking advantage.

Truly she's a goddess amongst women, and long may she reign!

1 comment:

Just keep it clean (ish)!