Pages

Thursday 4 March 2010

Urghhh...




Well, what a balls day... Not feeling well at all. Not really bad physically necessarily. Bad head, but other than that, just completely lethargic. Didn't go to class today, just wasn't feeling well enough at all :( The most necessary thing I had to do was submit some coursework, but after trying to print it out a load of times I was told the printer system is down, so I may only be able to get a maximum of 40% now... Great...
The up-side of the day was chicken kievs, with ham and cheese filling. Oh and I guess talking to the new lasses in my halls. They're fantastic: good senses of humour, down to earth and more! They get my vote (for what, I don't know, they just get my vote). Oh yeah and also this new 'vlog' I found on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/otherjuicystar07 What a pleasant diversion!
I really want to watch a violent film... I'm thinking Reservoir Dogs. Last time I saw that it was interrupted by people talking, but it was still cool. Then again, I just started E. L. Doctorow's Ragtime. Only read a few pages so far, but I can tell it's gonna kick off. I'd probably say it's 'gripping' so far.
I want more tea. I just finished a mug but it didn't quite hit the spot like the next one will... Be right back...
Back! Had some pickle and mayo on toast as a bonus for being fat... Today's song (what is stuck in me 'ead) be 'Comes Love' by Helen Forrest and Artie Shaw. Tony Soprano put it on before his Uncle shot him. The next time that happens, Journey's 'Don't Stop Believing'. There's some trivia for ya...
Pictures are of mug of tea numbers one and two, plus an extra on of my beard, which I am habitually twirling so a kinda point forms at the bottom. Take care and Godspeed!

1 comment:

  1. Cuppa no2 looks like it was a mighty fine brew...think I might go and make one myself.

    Hope you're feeling better. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Just keep it clean (ish)!